May 16, 2013: Daily Announcements
* "Let us come to God's presence with confidence, because we will find mercy, and strength when we need it, alleluia."
* The Lindsay Holy Family School Board and the Humphrey Public School Board both passed a resolution at their respective school board meetings Monday and Tuesday night paving the way for the AWESOME new SPORTS COOPERATIVE between Lindsay Holy Family & Humphrey Public Schools. Congratulations to all of our students and coaches who will have the opportunity to participate in this grades 7-12 cooperative beginning in 2013. We will join Humphrey in the East Husker Conference and will split games between the two sites. We will keep the awesome "BULLDOG" mascot along with the red and blue dominant colors for our respective schools. A lot more information will be shared through our coaches to both the players and parents as we move forward. This will be an awesome opportunity for our students and school. GO BULLDOGS. Mrs. Moser & Fr. Jim.
* Track transportation fees are $18 and need to be turned into Mr. Friesen along with uniforms and sweats.
* Please see Mrs. Lindgren and Father Wayne for college classes and asset testing.
* Yearbooks can now be ordered at the office. They are $40.00.
* Father has a trip to Adventureland planned on May 28th. Consent forms are in the office and are due May 19th.